Living Well: Diabetes Self-Management
Time & Location
About The Event
Workshops are free, fun, interactive, and applicable for people of all ages. Caregivers are welcome, too! Learn from trained volunteer leaders, who are living with or have a loved one living with diabetes, about:
- Techniques to deal with problems such as frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation.
- Appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility and endurance
- Appropriate use of medication.
- Communicating effectively with family, friends and health care professionals.
- Decision making
- How to evaluate new treatments
For more information, please contact Holly Sorensen at (541)963-3186.