Understanding Social Determinants of Health
Time & Location
About The Event
By the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Define “social determinants of health”
- Name 3 social determinants of health
- Explain the relationship between social status and health in the US
- Describe one way of addressing social determinants of health when working with community members
- Understand the impact of culture and difference on those who experience a lack of the social determinants of health
Geared toward Traditional Health Workers, Home Visitors, frontline staff and other professionals interested in learning about the connections between health and social factors.
Facilitated by Stephanie Anthony and Connie Sherrard
Cost $25.00 / Earn 3 CEUs.
Questions? Contact Connie Sherrard at email@example.com
- General Admission$25$250$0