Join Our Team!
NEON is seeking a COVID Response Program Coordinator!
Position: COVID Response Program Coordinator
Job Description: Northeast Oregon Network (NEON) is seeking a full-time COVID Response Program Coordinator. NEON is based in La Grande, Oregon. NEON partners with communities to ensure that all people in our region are healthy, happy, and thriving. The COVID response team supports families in isolation and quarantine, provides community health education and supports our community’s recovery from the COVID crisis.
The COVID program response coordinator will support NEON’s COVID response team and the Executive Director in expanding efforts to help our community recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Compensation: $19-$21 per hour DOE. This is a full-time position. NEON offers employee health, dental, life insurance, retirement match, a flexible work schedule, professional development, and wellness incentives. This position currently has funding secured through December 31st, though work may be available beyond that date.
Qualifications/Prior Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred but can be substituted for applicable work experience. Experience providing community education or helping families find resources required. Flexibility and willingness to learn and perform diverse tasks required. Professional email and phone communications skills are required. Hiring preference will be given to bilingual and/or bicultural applicants, especially those who speak Spanish, Palauan, Pohnpeian, or other languages spoken in Eastern Oregon.
• Support all aspects of COVID Response – contact tracing, wraparound services, staffing vaccination clinics, and education and outreach. Training and support will be provided.
• Attend weekly meetings for statewide, county, and NEON COVID response activities using distance technology.
• Provide community education on vaccination and COVID safety.
• Provide resource navigation and help to families affected by COVID.
• Support the Executive Director in completing required reporting for COVID-related funding, as well as building new partnerships.
• Develop ideas and project and task plans for community education events in coordination with other team members.
• Assist members of the community with vaccine signup.
• Perform administrative tasks, including expense forms related to COVID support programs and tracking grocery gift cards and purchases.
• Coordinate scheduling of team activities in coordination with public health and other community partners.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, internet browser software, distance technology.
Interested parties should submit a current resume and cover letter that addresses the qualifications and experience above by May 21, 2021. For more information or to apply, contact Liberty Avila at email@example.com.
The Northeast Oregon Network is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability.